Image result for frequently asked questions

Q: Do I need new forms yearly?

A:  You will need a new W-9 yearly. Partnership Banking Authorization forms only need to be updated if the partnership or circumstances change.

Q: Do I need a separate Partnership Banking Authorization form and W-9 for each Partnership?

A: You need a seperate Partnership Banking Authorization form for each partnership. The person authorized to receive the check for each partnership only needs one W-9 with additional owners listed on that W-9.

Image result for helpful tips accounting

Please include your USTA number on your W-9s to ensure winnings are posted to the correct accounts.

Remember to Sign your forms and use the correct date.

You can email your W-9s and Partnership Banking Authorization forms directly to bookkeeper@northvilledowns.com